Call&Check are pleased to announce the appointment of the distinguished expert Prof. James Kingsland as their ‘Senior Medical Advisor.
James brings immense knowledge and experience into the role and will support Call&Check's development of comprehensive support systems for our communities aligned with person-centred care.
Professor James Kingsland OBE James is the Senior Partner in a nationally renowned, award-winning General Practice in the North West of England and an honorary clinical professor in the School of Medicine at the University of Central Lancashire.
- Unique as a practicing clinician who is also a policy advisor, educator, writer, presenter, speaker and broadcaster
- He is the co-creator of possibly the largest reform programme for primary care provision in generation, the Primary Care Home, which has led to the development of Primary Care Networks nationally in England.
- He has twice served as a government advisor at the English Department of Health and has also held advisory positions with the NICE, CQC and NHSI.
- James has also served on the Board of 3 different hospitals in the NW of England over a 12 year period.
- He was appointed an OBE in the Queen’s 2012 Diamond Jubilee New Year Honours’ List for services to Medicine and to Healthcare.
- Currently, he is the longest-serving BBC radio doctor.